Custom Facebook Applications
Competition on social media is getting tougher every day, and this is one of the primary reason corporates does not rely on one time Facebook Application development. Our Facebook Application Development process includes:
A well planned portal needs the following ingredients:
- Inspiring Designs, Beyond your imagination
- Excellent sense of user experience
- Intense eye for what's new and running on Facebook
- A social media marketing team with an in-depth knowledge base.
Whether you’re a web entrepreneur, internet retailer, guerrilla marketer, performer, media man or a student or just a lay man; you can leverage social media marketing benefits to expand your business, brand or name. Engaging profitable social networking applications can place your brand effectively on the social media landscape.
Our clients have capitalized the advantage of our knowledge to develop innovative Facebook Applications like Facebook widget development and Facebook connect integration.
We Facilitate Your Brand With
- Quizzes & Trivia
- Brand Awareness
- Just for fun
- Trends & Fashions
- Applications add-ons
- Social Campaigns & Causes
- Avatar Building
- Custom concepts
IIPL delivers Facebook Applications that are:
- Appealing and Realistic
- Focused on your overall marketing campaign
- Target and Result Oriented
- Viral, Effective and Engaging
What facebook apps can do for you?
- Branding - Facebook can be a great resource for generating brand awareness. Facebook is becoming popular amongst various age demographics and can be a create interception point for building your relationship with you consumers and prospects.
- Customer Engagement - Using Facebook applications can be a great way for communicating promotions, contest and events. Again it is another interception point that can be leveraged to entice consumer engagement with your brand, your products or your service.
- Drive Web Traffic - Facebook can act as a portal point for driving traffic to your site and other online properties.
- Reputation Management - can be a useful tool for seeing what users are saying about you and your brand. In addition your Facebook profile can now be indexed in the search results and as a result can provide another favorable listing in the organic search results of the engines.
- New Customer Acquisition - Facebook provides an opportunity to find consumers you may have not otherwise discovered.
- Lead Generation - Similar to the previous point is that Facebook can act as another potential lead gen tool that can be used to qualify leads. Reviewing potential prospects' profiles may help you build a relationship with your prospects and aid in the lead generation qualifying process.
- Client Retention - provides another potential interception point to build the relationship with your consumer.
- Access to the social world and it’s inherent value -aka the cool factor. You never know who is using Facebook. Consider the following scenario: a potential prospect could be doing research on your brand or organization and may use Facebook to see if you have a presence there. Then they see that you have a Facebook profile and see a number of positive posts about your brand. This in turn can shape their sphere of influence and could end up being one of many deciding factors as to why the prospect selects you over another vendor. The perception that Facebook is "IN" and the fact that you are using Facebook could help influence their perception of your brand. Having said that, there are still may who are anti-Facebook so it could also affect the perception about your brand. The fact remains is that Facebook continues to gain popularity and it is not going away anytime soon.
- The Viral Effect - Take word Of mouth to a whole new level. Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd... Facebook is attracting quite a crowd.
- Feedback Mechanism - Using Facebook and the various applications available can help you understand consumer behavior based on the sharing of content and commentary on the social networking site.
- Build Business Use Cases - Facebook can provide you with an opportunity to build successful business cases as you target specific vertical markets with specific business objectives.